JOSH AND TYLER TALK STAR WARS: Part 1-The Prequels


The first of four podcasts wherein me and my best friend literally just talk about our thoughts on Star Wars. It's a very original concept.

By: Josh McCormack


Midichalorians, gungans, and trade federations...oh my.

In the build up to The Rise of Skywalker, my best friend Tyler Deem and I have been in the midst of putting together a podcast series talking about the one mega-franchise we obsess over...Star Wars.

This four part miniseries will touch on every Star Wars film and will culminate with our overall thoughts on the latest sequel trilogy and our individual reviews of the upcoming Episode IX.

Today I'd like to share our first podcast where we discuss the much maligned prequel trilogy.

You can hear our unfiltered rant in the link below! Enjoy:




Comments

Popular Posts